Achieve Your Marketing Mission with Content that Hits the Mark
It’s no secret that smart marketers need great content to drive traffic and sales. But a reliable writer who can deliver the goods (minus the drama) can be harder to find than a James Bond flick minus the suspense.
In fact, a good content writer is like a good spy. She must:
- Know her territory (subject matter and audience) intimately
- Be aware of the real mission
- Know where and how to ferret out vital information
- Work independently, yet communicate reliably
- Show up on time
- Blend into the crowd (work seamlessly as part of your team without making a scene)
- Expertly wield the tools of her trade, and keep a secret weapon* up her sleeve
All this, while skillfully telling persuasive stories that cast your company in the starring role.
Your Content Marketing Secret Agent
Since 2008, I’ve quietly and reliably helped companies like yours achieve their content marketing goals. My ‘missions accomplished’ include:
- Achieving press coverage for my clients through effective press release writing and distribution
- Enhancing client reach and reputation with ghostwritten articles in relevant trade magazines and blogs
- Writing case studies that sell without sounding ‘sales-y’
- Improving SEO and web traffic through blogging and ‘hands free’ social media services
- Strengthening clients’ corporate and personal branding by providing clearly written and benefit-rich web copy, bios and social media profiles that showcase their unique market positioning
If you are looking for a veteran interviewer and experienced brand journalist who can expertly and reliably carry out your marketing missions with the quiet competence of a secret agent, I can help you hit the mark.
The only things you lose by not reaching out to me are time and money. Contact me today.
*Wondering what my ‘secret weapon’ is that sets me apart from other content writers? I’ll tell you: My training in direct response marketing and sales copywriting is the content writer’s equivalent of a black belt in martial arts. It helps ensure that every piece I write for you is laser-targeted to accomplish its mission within your content marketing funnel. Whether your goal is higher traffic, conversions, or sales, contact me now to find out how I can help you achieve it.
“Anne is awesome. Gets work done on time and gets it right the first time. I would definitely recommend her.”
-Jaishree Knauff, Owner, ConservationMart.com
“Have really enjoyed working with Anne to develop original articles for our solar energy company. She is very knowledgeable on green power and related subjects, writes very well and delivers great results in short order… She stands in stark contrast to other copy writers I have tried.”
-Lucas Ward, Solartree LLC
Copywriting • Public relations • Social media • Marketing strategy • Copy editing • Green Guide compliance • Graphic design • Illustration