Five Common Green Marketing Problems: Which Do You Want to Overcome?
Running any business is challenging. But eco-friendly companies face their own unique dilemmas – like these five problems common to green business:
- You have long sales cycles and need to keep in better contact with your leads.
- You’re losing leads due to customer ignorance or apathy.
- You’re a start-up ecopreneur who needs to develop an effective marketing plan to jump start profits.
- You’re struggling to bring your Green product or service to market without violating FTC green marketing guidelines.
- You’ve got a great marketing plan but need the right creative talent ― who really understands your audience ― to help you implement it.
Fortunately, you don’t have to struggle on your own.
Copywriting and Design Services especially for eco-friendly companies
I specialize in helping companies like yours build profitable businesses while contributing to the well-being of our planet. When you work with me, you will benefit from my:
- Hands-on experience in solar, home performance, sustainable building and retrofits, sustainable agriculture, eco cuisine and beauty, and many other green lifestyle choices, so you can be certain your content will be realistic and accurate;
- Clear, easy-to-follow writing style that entertains while it educates, to keep your prospects engaged and interested in your company;
- Experience across all marketing platforms, online and off, short copy and long;
- Sophisticated grasp of inbound marketing for lead generation and nurturing, to help you fully optimize your market potential; and
- Prompt and courteous attitude, to support your team to the fullest extent.
My initial consultation is 100% FREE, and is one of the best deals out there: up to one full hour during which you have my complete attention. I’ll take a look at your marketing plan, help you brainstorm ideas, whatever you need. And there are no strings attached, so what’s to lose? Contact me today, and let’s start building up your market share!
Anne Michelsen, Principal
P.S. Worried about reliability? No need. With my 100% money-back guarantee, you can rest assured you’ll receive your projects on time as promised.
P.P.S. If you market green products, you’ll be glad to know that I can help you stay compliant with the FTC’s revised green marketing guidelines, too! I’ve taken the time to study the Green Guides, so you can feel confident about what you say.For more Green Guide compliance information, request my free white paper, The FTC Green Guides Made Easy: A Companion Guide for Achieving Green Marketing Compliance.
“Anne is awesome. Gets work done on time and gets it right the first time. I would definitely recommend her.”
-Jaishree Knauff, Owner, ConservationMart.com
Copywriting • Public relations • Social media • Marketing strategy • Copy editing • Green Guide compliance • Graphic design • Illustration